ALABAMA DMV PRACTICE TEST
An Alabama driver’s license is a state-issued card that gives you permission to drive a motor vehicle legally. The card will display your full name, date of birth, mailing address, signature, photo, and physical description. Keep in mind that you must have a license card whenever you drive a motor vehicle.
1. Is the Alabama DMV test hard?
In Alabama, you are required to take a DMV test to operate a motor vehicle such as a car or light truck. Normally, you will complete 2 parts of this test: the Knowledge test and the Behind-the-wheel test. The AL DMV test is not hard as long as you study and practice well.
- Knowledge test: It is a fact that the number of questions will depend on each state. Alabama written test consists of 30 questions and is based on the AL driver’s license manual. In order to pass the test, you must get at least 80% correct questions (24/40). All the questions include the regular rules of road, signs & signals, and safe driving practices.
- Road skill: You are required to perform your abilities in operating the motor vehicle and complying with the traffic laws.
One thing you should keep in mind is you only have 3 attempts to take the test. If you fail, you must reapply after 7 days. Study hard to pass it on your first go!
2. What benefit can you take from the Alabama DMV Practice test?
Do you know the fact that 30% of people fail their DMV written test on their first try? That’s why we suggest you take our Alabama DMV practice test. With huge questions developed in our easy-to-use website and app, we assure you that you will successfully pass the DMV test with a flying score. We are available on both website and application features, you can easily find and install it. Moreover, we have divided the practice test into different levels to help your learning process more efficiently
Install or download our application DMV Practice Test now to practice and get a high score, it is totally FREE!
3. What are the requirements you should know for the Alabama DMV test?
Generally, each state has its own requirements for the DMV test takers. In Alabama, you are allowed to own a DMV license if you meet all the requirements below:
- Must be at least 16 years old to drive with a supervisor (must be a parent) and at least 21 years old to drive by yourself.
- Must complete the vision test: 20/40
- Must obtain the identity such as an Identification card, a Birth certificate, or a Passport
- Bring your own car for the road tests
4. How much will you pay for the Alabama DMV test?
In order to get your AL DMV license, you need to pay for the following check-list below:
- Knowledge test: $5
- Road test: $36.25
5. Can you take the Alabama DMV test in other languages?
Yes, of course. If you are not confident in English, there are several languages you can choose. The AL DMV test is available in Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Thai, and Vietnamese.
6. Can the Alabama DMV test be taken online?
Unfortunately, you can’t. Your only option is to visit the local AL office and do the test personally. To make sure you can do the test on time, make an appointment before taking the test and arrive earlier than usual.