OKLAHOMA DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
1. How can I get an OK DMV Motorcycle License?
In Oklahoma, in order to ride a motorcycle you have to be at least:
- 14 years old for a motorcycle-only license
- 16 years old for a motorcycle endorsement
To earn your OK motorcycle learner's permit, you need to go through the vision test and the written knowledge exam. In the written test, you’ll need to answer 20 of 25 questions correctly (equivalent to 80% of the total number of questions) to pass the test.
In order to get your motorcycle license or endorsement, you must pass one more test called the motorcycle road skills test. If you can present a certificate of motorcycle education course completion, you can skip the road skills test.
2. What should I do to pass the Oklahoma DMV Motorcycle Test?
Our online motorcycle practice test is meant to assist you in your preparation for the Oklahoma Motorcycle exam. All of our practice questions are based on the Oklahoma Motorcycle Manual. Before answering these questions, read and study the manual for the best results!
For the skills test, the best way to prepare is to practice as much as possible to get used to and master motorcycle driving skills.
3. What documents do I need to supply for the Oklahoma DMV Motorcycle Test?
When applying for your motorcycle license or endorsement, you need to provide proof of your:
- Legal name
- Date of birth
- U.S. citizenship
4. How much is the fee for an Oklahoma DMV Motorcycle License?
The fees associated with getting your Oklahoma motorcycle credentials are as follows:
- Motorcycle learner's permit: $37.50
- Motorcycle endorsement: $29
- Motorcycle-only license: $37.50.
5. What is the restriction for Oklahoma DMV motorcycle riders?
The OK motorcycle learner's permit has some restrictions that you need to keep in mind.
While holding an OK motorcycle permit, you can ONLY ride:
- Between 4:30 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- With a supervising adult who is at least 21 years old and holds a valid OK motorcycle license or endorsement
You must NOT ride:
- With passengers
- Without a helmet (Also applies to motorcycle license holders under 18 years old)
- Faster than the speed limit
- On highways with minimum speed limits if you're younger than 16 years old
6. How to study for the Oklahoma DMV Motorcycle Permit Test?
You might not know that 40% of applicants fail their DMV written motorcycle test the first time. Don’t be one of them! Thus, your first step in studying for the Idaho motorcycle permit test is to review the Oklahoma DMV Motorcycle Handbook Manual covering topics such as group riding, fatigue, carrying loads, crash avoidance and riding gear, etc.
After digesting this core material, you had better take our Free Oklahoma Motorcycle Practice Test on a regular basis so as to perfect your performance. With huge questions raised in our easy-to-use website and app, we assure you that you will successfully pass the DMV test with a flying score. Install or download our applications now on the App Store and Google Play to practice and get a high score, it is totally FREE!