FREE DMV Motorcycle practice tests
You can practice freely on our designed tests, with and without time-limit. In addition, you are able to customize your own test to develop your exam’s tactic.
That You Pass On Your First Try
PENNSYLVANIA DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
A Pennsylvania motorcycle driver’s license is an official state-issued card that authorizes you to operate a motorcycle, motorized bicycle, moped, or any bicycle with an attached motor. Your full name, date of birth, mailing address, signature, photo, and a physical description will be displayed on the card. Remember that you must bring the card whenever you drive a motor vehicle to save yourself from violating traffic laws.
1. How to apply for the Pennsylvania DMV Motorcycle license?
Generally, to apply for the Pennsylvania DMV Motorcycle license, you need to put your foot on several steps. The very first one is to meet the age requirement. In Pennsylvania, you must be at least 16 years old to drive under your parent’s control and 18 years old to freely operate your motorcycle. Moreover, you must pass both written and knowledge tests.
- Written test: The Pennsylvania DMV motorcycle written test includes 20 questions, in order to pass the test, you are required to answer correctly at least 16 questions (80%).
- Road test: In the road test, you are required to perform your driving skill with an examinator. It will take you from 20 to 40 minutes to complete the test.
2. Does the Pennsylvania DMV Motorcycle practice test the same as the actual test?
Yes. Do you know that 30% of test takers fail the written test on their first try? Hence, it is necessary to practice frequently. With an aim to help you familiarize yourself with the format of the actual test, we developed the full test to imitate the original. In addition, all selected questions are directly related to the Pennsylvania DMV motorcycle operator handbook. Thus, some of them might appear in the actual test. Start our DMV motorcycle practice now to score high!
3. What documents do you need for the Pennsylvania DMV Motorcycle test?
In order to obtain the Pennsylvania DMV Motorcycle license, you need to submit the following documents below:
- Social Security number (SSN).
- Pennsylvania residency.
- A certificate of Motorcycle Safety Program course completion.
4. What payments will you need to charge for the Pennsylvania DMV Motorcycle license?
Right from the day you go to the office, there will be some payments you need to pay to get the PA DMV Motorcycle license:
Transfer motorcycle licenses from out-of-state to:
- 2-year Class M license: $35
- 4-year Class M license: $ 50.50
Motorcycle permit with a valid motorcycle license:
- 2-year (for candidates over the age of 65) license: $45.50
- 4-year license: $50.50
5. How can you renew your Pennsylvania DMV Motorcycle license?
In order to renew your Pennsylvania motorcycle license, you can choose one of these three methods below:
- In personal: Normally, you will go to the DMV office and ask the staff for a renewal license form, then fill out the form.
- By email: When your license is going to expire, the DMV office will send you an invitation email to renew your license, all you need to do is to accept it and wait for a new license in 30 days.
- Online: If you didn’t receive the invitation email, you can go to the PA DMV website, look for the renewal DMV motorcycle part, and then fill in the online form.