RHODES ISLAND DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
A Rhodes Island motorcycle driver’s license is an official state-issued card that authorizes you to operate a motorcycle, motorized bicycle, moped, or any bicycle with an attached motor. Your full name, date of birth, mailing address, signature, photo, and a physical description will be displayed on the card. Remember that you must bring the card whenever you drive a motor vehicle to save yourself from violating traffic laws.
1. Do you need a Rhode Island Motorcycle license to drive a motorbike?
First and foremost, it is essential to own an RI motorcycle license if you want to operate a motorcycle in this wonderful state. However, depending on your age, you are going to be allowed a different type of license.
If you are between 16 and 18 years old, you are required to complete the Instructional Permit and drive under the restrictions. On the other hand, if you are over 18, you can drive freely, but you must pass the RI DMV motorcycle test.
2. How does the Rhode Island Motorcycle test structure?
To obtain the Rhode Island Motorcycle license, you are required to take 2 subtests: The Knowledge Test and the Skill Test. Each test will have different qualifications and requirements.
- Knowledge test: To pass the knowledge test, you must answer at least 20 out of 25 questions. The content of the test covers the whole information from the RI Manual book.
- Skill test: To pass the skill test, you need to perform your safety driving skill and obey the road rules.
In addition, you only can take the test 3 times constantly. If you fail, you will need to come back the other day.
3. What benefit can you take from doing the Rhode Island Motorcycle Practice test?
It is wise if you do the practice before taking the real test. With an aim to help to familiarize yourself with the actual test, we developed the practice tests and imitate question banks. In addition, we are available on both two interferences: website and app. You can choose which one is better for you to practice because both are FREE! Install our DMV Practice Test now!
4. What documents do you need for the Rhode Island Motorcycle test?
To hold a Rhode Island License, you are required to submit these documents below:
- CCRI motorcycle Safety Certificate
- Proof of Identification
- Your Social Security Card
- Rhode Island Residency
- Immigration documents and Name changes documents (if capable)
5. How much does the Rhode Island License cost?
It is required you charge for those needed payments below to obtain your Rhode Island license. Be prepared because you will pay in each step, not in a time:
- Motorcycle Permit: $26,50
- Motorcycle License: $26,50
- CCRI Safety Course: $125
6. Can you renew the Rhodes Island License online?
Yes, you can. To save your time and effort, the DMV office allows drivers and motorcyclists to renew your license online. Moreover, you can choose between two methods:
- By email: When your license is about to expire, you will receive an invitation to renew your license through email. If you want to continue operating your motorcycle, then accept it and wait for 30 days to receive a new one.
- By person: In case you did not receive the invitation, you can search for the RI DMV, then fill in the online form and provide all the needed information such as name, email, signature, and others.