FREE DMV Motorcycle practice tests
You can practice freely on our designed tests, with and without time-limit. In addition, you are able to customize your own test to develop your exam’s tactic.
That You Pass On Your First Try
TEXAS DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
A Texas motorcycle driver’s license is an official state-issued card that authorizes you to operate a motorcycle, motorized bicycle, moped, or any bicycle with an attached motor. Your full name, date of birth, mailing address, signature, photo, and a physical description will be displayed on the card. Remember that you must bring the card whenever you drive a motor vehicle to save yourself from violating traffic laws.
1. Who can obtain the Texas DMV Motorcycle license?
In general, you can apply for the Texas DMV Motorcycle license when you are 15. However, you only can receive a learner's license and drive under your parents’ control until you reach 18.
2. What is included in the Texas DMV Motorcycle test?
The Texas DMV Motorcycle test includes 2 parts, which are the Written Test and the Road Test. You must successfully pass both of these two tests to archive the Texas DMV Motorcycle license.
- Written test: The written test or Knowledge test consists of 20 questions about road rules and signals. In order to pass the TX knowledge test, you must get at least 16 correct questions. The content of the test is taken from the TX DMV Motorcycle Operator Handbook, thus, you should spend your time reading the handbook and taking some practice at home to make sure you can pass this test right from your first try. Moreover, you can do the written test 3 times. If you fail, your application process will restart and you must reapply again.
- Road test or Skill test: The road test required you to perform your driving ability and how well you obey the road rules. It often takes you from 15 to 30 minutes to complete this task.
3. Is the Texas DMV Motorcycle practice test hard?
Overall, Texas DMV Motorcycle is not too tough when compared with other states. With an aim to help you increase your test score, we create a system of Texas DMV motorcycle questions and practices. Thus, you can freely access our storage and experience the amazing features. Besides, we are available on both the website and application versions, so you can choose which one is suitable for you. All the questions are selected from the credential source and might appear on the real test. Don’t hesitate to download and install our app DMV Practice Test now!
4. How can you apply for the Texas DMV Motorcycle license?
Firstly, as mentioned above, you are required to be at least 15 years old to apply for the Texas DMV Motorcycle license. In addition, you also need to meet the following qualifications:
- Social Security Number
- Motorcycle registration
- Motorcycle insurance
- Certificate of completion of a DPS and Motorcycle Safety Foundation-approved motorcycle safety course
- Pay all the test fees ( $33 for driver's license, $9 for renewal)
5. How can you renew your Texas DMV Motorcycle license?
You may renew your motorcycle license in Texas in one of three ways:
- Personal: The majority of Texans have used this strategy before. Simply go to the DMV office, present all necessary papers (such as your prior card and your ID card), and request that the renewal form be handed to you.
- Email: People can now accomplish anything on the Internet to streamline the paper process. When your card is due to expire, they will send you an email invitation to renew your license; simply accept it if you choose to do so.
- Online: If you did not get an invitation, go to the TX DMV website and select the renewal license form.