FREE DMV Motorcycle practice tests
You can practice freely on our designed tests, with and without time-limit. In addition, you are able to customize your own test to develop your exam’s tactic.
That You Pass On Your First Try
VIRGINIA DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
1. Is the Virginia DMV motorcycle test hard?
In Virginia, you are required to take a DMV motorcycle test to operate a motorcycle vehicle. Normally, you will complete 2 parts of this test: the Knowledge test and the Behind-the-wheel test. The VA DMV test is not hard as long as you study and practice well.
- Knowledge test: It is a fact that the number of questions will depend on each state. Virginia's written test consists of 25 questions and is based on the VA motorcycle operator handbook. In order to pass the test, you must get at least 80% correct questions (21/25). All the questions include the regular rules and safe driving practices.
- Road skill: You are required to perform your abilities in operating the motorcycle and complying with the traffic laws.
One thing you should keep in mind is you only have 3 attempts to take the test. If you fail, you must reapply after 7 days. Study hard to pass it on your first go!
2. What benefit can you take from the Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice test?
Do you know the fact that 30% of people fail their DMV motorcycle written test on their first try? That’s why we suggest you take our VA DMV motorcycle practice test. With huge questions developed in our easy-to-use website and app, we assure you that you will successfully pass the DMV motorcycle test with a flying score. We are available on both website and application features, you can easily find and install our DMV Test Pro. Moreover, we have divided the practice test into different levels to help your learning process more efficiently
Install or download our applications now to practice and get a high score, it is totally FREE!
3. What are the requirements you should know for the Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice test?
Generally, each state has its own requirements for the DMV test takers. In Virginia, you are allowed to own a DMV license if you meet all the requirements below:
- Must be at least 19 years old to drive with a supervisor (must be a parent) and at least 21 years old to drive by yourself.
- Must complete the vision test: 20/70
- Must obtain the identity such as an Identification card, a Birth certificate, or a Passport
- Bring your own car for the road tests
4. How much will you pay for the Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice test?
In order to get your VA DMV license, you need to pay for the following check-list below:
- Motorcycle registration fee: $24.75
- Motorcycle safety inspection fee: $12
- Sale and use tax fee: $4.15
- Title fee: $15
5. Can the Virginia DMV test be taken online?
Unfortunately, you can’t. Your only option is to visit the local VA office and do the test personally. To make sure you can do the test on time, make an appointment before taking the test and arrive earlier than usual.