DELAWARE (DE) DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST 2022
Operating a motor vehicle requires a lot of skills and knowledge than those required for operating a car. Those who wish to earn a motorcycle license in Delaware must pass a knowledge test and an on-cycle skill test. Questions in the knowledge test cover information included in the Delaware motorcycle operator manual.
1. How Many Questions Are On The Delaware DMV Motorcycle Knowledge Test?
The Delaware DMV motorcycle knowledge test encompasses 25 questions which are all taken from the Delaware DMV motorcycle knowledge test.
The Delaware DMV requested all test takers to pass a written motorcycle knowledge test which checks your comprehension of traffic signs, motor vehicle laws as well as safe driving techniques.
If you are still looking for a free website that can help you achieve your target Delaware DMV motorcycle score, we are here. Our Delaware DMV motorcycle practice tests are carefully designed and split into ascending levels that are appropriate to different learners with different levels. We want all drivers to be able to access a rich source of Delaware DMV motorcycle practice tests. Don’t hesitate. Start off your journey of conquering the Delaware DMV motorcycle license today!
2. How Many Mistakes Are Allowed On The Delaware DMV Motorcycle Knowledge Test?
You can miss up to 5 questions on your Delaware DMV motorcycle knowledge test. Since the exam includes 25 questions, you will need 20 correct answers to pass (80%).
3. How Do I Get My Delaware DMV Motorcycle License?
If you are over 18 years old and want to apply for a Delaware DMV motorcycle license, you will need to:
- Visit the Delaware DMV
- Complete an application
- Furnish proof of your residency, identity, and legal presence
- Pass a vision test
- Pass the written and road exam or provide proof of completion of a motorcycle training course.
- Pay the required testing and application fees
If you are at least 18 years old and haven’t attended a motorcycle safety course, you must hold a motorcycle permit for 6 months ahead of sitting for your exam and receiving your motorcycle endorsement.
Those who are under 18 years of age are required to complete a motorcycle training program.
If you want to know further official application information and schedule an appointment, please visit https://www.dmv.de.gov/.
4. How Old Do I Have to Be to Get A Motorcycle License In Delaware?
In Delaware, the minimum motorcycle permit age is 17 years old. This is due to the fact that you must be at least this age to hold a Class D license. If you apply for a permit when you haven’t reached 18 years old, you must provide written permission from your parents or guardians.
5. How Much Does It Cost To Get a Motorcycle License In Delaware?
Below are the costs of registering your motorcycle with the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles
- Motorcycle registration: $15
- Duplicate registration card: $10
- Duplicate title: $50
- Late transfer of ownership fee: $35
- Document fee: 4.25% of the motorcycle's sale price
If you are a new Delaware dweller and paid the same amount of tax to your previous state, you will be waived this fee if you provide proof upon registration.