HAWAII DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
To obtain your motorcycle license in Hawaii, you are required to pass both a knowledge test and an on-cycle skill test. The knowledge test will cover the information in the Hawaii motorcycle operator manual and check your understanding of road rules and safe riding practices.
1. How Many Questions Are On Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Knowledge Test?
The Hawaii DMV motorcycle knowledge test comprises 25 questions which are all based on the Hawaii DMV motorcycle manual. Thus, you should learn thoroughly from this manual.
Apart from reading the manual, taking Hawaii DMV motorcycle practice tests is also one of the best ways to well prepare for your actual test. Our web is designed with the aim to facilitate your learning process. We provide a large number of free Hawaii DMV motorcycle practice tests with detailed explanations which are available on very few websites. Our variety of Hawaii DMV motorcycle practice tests will surely assist you in thoroughly preparing for your test day and then achieving your target scores!
Don’t hesitate to dive into our free Hawaii DMV motorcycle practice tests today!
2. How Many Mistakes Are Allowed On Hawaii DMV Motorcycle Knowledge Test?
You are allowed to miss up to 5 questions on your Hawaii DMV motorcycle knowledge exam. The test consists of 25 questions, and you'll need at least 20 correct answers to pass (80%).
3. How Do I Get My Hawaii DMV Motorcycle License?
Here are the steps you need to take if you want to apply for a Class 2 motorcycle license or endorsement in Hawaii:
- Visit the Hawaii DMV office in your county
- Complete an application
- Provide proof of your identification, residency, and legal presence
- Pass a vision exam
- Pay the required application and testing fees
- Pass the motorcycle written knowledge exam
- Pass the motorcycle road skills test OR complete an approved motorcycle safety training course
Candidates who are between 16 and 18 years old are required to take the MSF motorcycle training course as well as hold a motorcycle instruction permit for at least 90 days.
You can visit https://portal.ehawaii.gov/ to get more information about the application procedures as well as to schedule an appointment.
4. How Much Does It Cost To Get a Motorcycle License In Hawaii?
The fee to get a motorcycle license in Hawaii is quite reasonable, which is only $1.00. Meanwhile, the written test fee is also $1.00, and the fee to obtain an instruction permit is $10.00.
5. How Old Do I Have to Be to Get A Motorcycle License In Hawaii?
The minimum age requirement to operate a motorcycle in the state of Hawaii is 16 years old.
6. How Long Does it Take to Get a Motorcycle License in Hawaii?
To earn a Hawaii motorcycle license, it is unnecessary for you to undergo a motorcycle safety course; nevertheless, you must have Class 1 or 2 permits for a minimum of 90 days and submit a Driver Education and Behind the Wheel Motorcycle Certificate ahead of registering for the skill test.