FREE DMV Car practice tests
You can practice freely on our designed tests, with and without time-limit. In addition, you are able to customize your own test to develop your exam’s tactic.
That You Pass On Your First Try
MISSISSIPPI DMV PRACTICE TEST
If you aspire to become a Mississippi operator, you need to equip yourself with a state-issued Mississippi driver’s license which is granted to those who pass the required tests and prove your lawful presence in the USA. The driving card will display your full name, date of birth, mailing address, signature, photo, and physical description. Keep in mind that you must have a license card whenever you drive a motor vehicle.
The MS Driver’s Permit Test which is administered by the Department Motor Vehicle (DMV) requires test takers to excel at knowledge and driving tests. It is related to the rules of the road and driving skills. Our Free Mississippi DMV Practice Test 2022 is available to access free which provides you with a number of practice tests simulated as the real exams and compiled based on The 2022 Mississippi Driver's Handbook. Besides, the exam is administered by automated testing equipment which possesses touch screens and audio assistance. Let’s take as much practice as possible to obtain more essential knowledge and familiarize yourself with the test format.
1. What does the Mississippi DMV test consist of?
The Mississippi DMV Test includes 2 parts: Knowledge Test aka Written Test and the Road Test:
- Knowledge test: On the Mississippi written test, you are required to answer 30 multiple-choice questions that cover Mississippi traffic laws, safe driving rules, and driver license requirements. All the required materials can be found in the Mississippi Driver’s Handbook. You need to obtain at least 80% correct answers to pass the test. In other words, if no more than 6 mistakes you have made, you will deserve to be granted the Mississippi DMV permit.
- Road Test: It will assess your ability in driving safely under normal traffic conditions and understand road rules. If you are 17 or over, you are likely to take the driving skills test on the same day as your computerized test. Besides, all driver's license offices will close at 5 p.m so you need to arrive before closing time. Moreover, no skills tests are serviced when roads are slippery or wet
2. What common mistakes should you avoid in the MS DMV test?
In the written test, one of the most common mistakes is due to not knowing enough information in the manual because people study solely with practice tests. Hence, make sure you read the manual carefully first. Another mistake could be rushing through questions without reviewing or double-checking. Thus, let’s take your time and remember what you have studied and read.
In the road test, you should avoid some critical errors such as:
- You have an accident
- You violate the law
- You drive dangerously
- You make too many errors
- You disobey instructions
3. Can you use the manual when taking the actual Mississippi DMV test?
No. Using the driver’s manual when sitting for the test is regarded as a kind of cheating and your results will be rejected. Besides, phones and other wireless devices are also prohibited. Let’s study hard to prepare well for the test.
4. What happens if I fail the Mississippi DMV test?
Unless you pass the test, you can retake the test as early as the next working day. If you fail on your 3rd try, you will have to wait at least 30 days before your next attempt.
5. How to prepare for the Mississippi DMV test?
You can study the Mississippi DMV Handbook as all questions you might encounter on the actual exam are based on the information provided there. Don’t forget to take our Free MS DMV Practice Test on a regular basis so as to perfect your performance. With huge questions raised in our easy-to-use website and app, we assure you that you will successfully pass the DMV test with a flying score. Install or download our applications now on the App Store and Google Play to practice and get a high score, it is totally FREE!