NEW HAMPSHIRE DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
You must pass a knowledge test and an on-cycle skill test to obtain your license. Questions on the knowledge test are based on material, procedures, and ideas from New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Manual. They expect you to be familiar with and comprehend road rules as well as safe riding skills. An on-cycle skill exam will take place in either an actual traffic situation or a controlled, off-street setting.
1. How to get a DMV motorcycle license in New Hampshire?
You must be at least 16 years old to apply for an NH motorcycle license. Applicants under 18 must take a basic rider course before visiting the New Hampshire DMV.
To get a New Hampshire motorcycle license, you must pass a knowledge test and an on-cycle skill test.
2. How many questions are in the New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle written test?
The knowledge test questions are based on the material, processes, and ideas in New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual. They expect you to be familiar with and comprehend road rules as well as safe riding techniques.
To pass the written test, you’ll need to answer 20 of 25 questions correctly (equivalent to 80% of the total number of questions).
After you pass the knowledge test, you will be given an NH Motorcycle Permit. Your permit will be valid for 45 days. During the time you hold your permit, you have to follow some limitations such as driving between sun set and sun rise or carrying any passengers.
3. What is on the riding New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle skills test?
The next step to getting your motorcycle license is passing the skills test. A riding skills exam will take place in either an actual traffic situation or a controlled, off-street setting. In New Hampshire, you can take the exam in two ways:
- Through the Division of Motor Vehicles
- Through a basic rider course
4. What do I need to bring to apply for New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle license?
After passing the motorcycle skills test, visit your local DMV office to get your license. You must bring:
- Your current New Hampshire license.
- A completed Application for Driver License or Non-Driver ID Card
- Proof of passing your skills test
5. How much is the New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle license fee?
For motorcycle licenses and related services, the New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles charges the following fees:
- Motorcycle learner's permit: $30
- Motorcycle license (endorsement only*): $30
The fee will be waived if you have paid for a motorcycle learner's permit within 1 year of applying for your license.
- Motorcycle license only: $55
6. How to study for the New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Permit Test?
You might not know that 40% of applicants fail their DMV written motorcycle test the first time. Don’t be one of them! Thus, your first step in studying for the Idaho motorcycle permit test is to review the New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Handbook Manual covering topics such as group riding, fatigue, carrying loads, crash avoidance and riding gear, etc.
After digesting this core material, you had better take our Free New Hampshire Motorcycle Practice Test on a regular basis so as to perfect your performance. With huge questions raised in our easy-to-use website and app, we assure you that you will successfully pass the DMV test with a flying score. Install or download our applications now on the App Store and Google Play to practice and get a high score, it is totally FREE!