FREE DMV Motorcycle practice tests
You can practice freely on our designed tests, with and without time-limit. In addition, you are able to customize your own test to develop your exam’s tactic.
That You Pass On Your First Try
NORTH CAROLINA DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
To drive your motorcycle in Montana, you need to equip yourself with a motorcycle endorsement or license. To earn your motorcycle endorsement in North Carolina, you have to pass the motorcycle knowledge test and complete an on-road motorcycle test. The knowledge exam consists of a series of multiple-choice questions and is only given by North Carolina’s official MDV.
1. How old can I get a North Carolina DMV Motorcycle License?
- If you are 15 years old, you can apply for a North Carolina Motorcycle license.
- If you're under 18 years old, you must earn a motorcycle permit and complete a motorcycle education course to apply for an NC motorcycle endorsement.
2. How many questions are there in the North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Test?
The general knowledge test includes 25 multiple-choice questions covering information about motorcycles, motorcycle riders, and other traffic rules. To successfully pass this test, you need to get at least 20 correct answers.
The questions in the MT Motorcycle exam are based on the contents of the North Carolina Motorcycle Manual. Therefore, you should study this manual thoroughly before taking the actual test.
Take our free motorcycle permit test to get 100% ready for your real exam.
3. What documents do I need to prepare for the North Carolina DMV Motorcycle test?
When you visit your local North Carolina MVD office, remember to bring proof of your:
- Name and date of birth.
- North Carolina residency.
- Legal presence in the U.S.
- Social Security number
4. How much does a North Carolina DMV Motorcycle License cost?
The North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division bases its license fees on how old you are and how many years your license is valid.
- An NC Motorcycle permit valid for 12 months costs $21.50
- Motorcycle endorsement costs $2.55 for each 1 year valid
5. How to study for the North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Permit Test?
You might not know that 40% of applicants fail their DMV written motorcycle test the first time. Don’t be one of them! Thus, your first step in studying for the Idaho motorcycle permit test is to review the North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Handbook Manual covering topics such as group riding, fatigue, carrying loads, crash avoidance and riding gear, etc.
After digesting this core material, you had better take our Free North Carolina Motorcycle Practice Test on a regular basis so as to perfect your performance. With huge questions raised in our easy-to-use website and app, we assure you that you will successfully pass the DMV test with a flying score. Install or download our applications now on the App Store and Google Play to practice and get a high score, it is totally FREE!