NORTH DAKOTA DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
With a North Dakota motorcycle license, you can enjoy the independence and fresh air that comes with riding a motorcycle around the state. To do so, you must pass the North Dakota motorcycle test, which verifies your knowledge and skills in safe riding. The test consists of a motorcycle knowledge test and a motorcycle skills test, and the material needed to prepare for the test can be found in the North Dakota Motorcycle Operator Manual.
1. How can I get Class M Driver’s License in North Dakota?
In North Dakota, to qualify for a motorcycle license or a motorcycle endorsement on your standard license or permit, you must be at least 14 years old.
The process for earning your ND motorcycle credentials is as follows:
- Earn your motorcycle permit by passing the required written knowledge tests for a:
- Standard, Class D license (if you DON'T already have a Class D permit or license)
- Motorcycle license
- Practice riding with your permit.
- Complete a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) motorcycle education course.
- This is optional if you're over 15 years old, but it will waive your DOT road skills exam
- The motorcycle education course is obligatory for riders between 14 and 15 years old
- Pass the on-cycle skills exam (if you did NOT complete a safety course).
- Earn your North Dakota motorcycle license.
2. How to pass the North Dakota DMV motorcycle knowledge test?
To pass the written knowledge test, you’ll need to answer 20 of 25 questions correctly (equivalent to 80% of the total number of questions).
Our online motorcycle practice test is meant to assist you in your preparation for the ND Motorcycle exam. All of our practice questions are based on the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. Before taking these practice tests, read and study the manual for the best results!
3. What do I need to supply to get my ND DMV Motorcycle License?
Visit your local Department of Transportation driver's license office and present proof of your:
- Social Security number
- North Dakota residency
- If you're between 14 and 15 years old, provide a certificate of enrollment in or completion of a Motorcycle Safety Foundation education course.
4. How much will I pay for a North Carolina DMV Motorcycle License?
The fees associated with getting your North Dakota motorcycle license are as follows:
- Written knowledge test: $5 (per test).
- Motorcycle permit:
- With a Class D permit/license: $8.
- Without a Class D permit/license: $15.
- On-road exam: $5.
- Motorcycle license: $15
5. How to study for the North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Permit Test?
You might not know that 40% of applicants fail their DMV written motorcycle test the first time. Don’t be one of them! Thus, your first step in studying for the Idaho motorcycle permit test is to review the North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Handbook Manual covering topics such as group riding, fatigue, carrying loads, crash avoidance and riding gear, etc.
After digesting this core material, you had better take our Free North Dakota Motorcycle Practice Test on a regular basis so as to perfect your performance. With huge questions raised in our easy-to-use website and app, we assure you that you will successfully pass the DMV test with a flying score. Install or download our applications now on the App Store and Google Play to practice and get a high score, it is totally FREE!