OREGON DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
An OR motorcycle driver’s license is an official state-issued card that authorizes you to operate a motorcycle, motorized bicycle, moped, or any bicycle with an attached motor. Your full name, date of birth, mailing address, signature, photo, and a physical description will be displayed on the card. Remember that you must bring the card whenever you drive a motor vehicle to save yourself from violating traffic laws.
1. How many questions are there in the Oregon DMV Motorcycle test?
To begin with, you are going to take 3 tests to obtain the Oregon DMV Motorcycle test: the Vision test, Knowledge test, and Skill Test.
- Vision test: The vision test is a must for any motorcycle driver. To pass this test, you must get at least a 20/40 score to ensure you are able to drive your vehicle.
- Knowledge test: You will need to complete a written test about the road rules, traffics laws, road signs, and as well as driving safety. Specifically, there will be 25 multiple choice questions, if you get at least 20 correct questions, you will successfully pass the test. In addition, the content of the questions covers the OR DMV Motorcycle operator handbook.
- Skill test: The skill test or road test is used to diagnose your driving ability. You are required to perform driving skills as well as how to follow the traffic regulations. Generally, the skill tests will last 20 - 40 minutes.
2. What are the requirements of the Oregon DMV Motorcycle test?
In order to obtain the OR DMV Motorcycle license, you are required to meet all the qualifications below:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Own only one OR driver's license
- Complete a motorcycle course
- Provide needed documents as your full name and birth date, legal presence in the United States, Social Security number, and Oregon residency.
3. Is it important to take the Oregon DMV Motorcycle test?
Of course, it is. It is not wise if do not take any practice but jump into the real test immediately. Our website is created with the aim to imitate how the real test is, so if you practice frequently, we assure you that a good score on the official test is a piece of cake. Furthermore, we selected questions that covered the OR DMV Handbook, so there will be a high chance that they would appear on the real test. Start practice on DMV Motorcycle practice now!
4. How much does the Oregon DMV motorcycle cost?
In general, you will need to pay for the following charges below:
- Motorcycle instruction permit: $23
- Motorcycle endorsement on existing Oregon driver's license: $87
- New OR driver's license with motorcycle endorsement: $144
5. Can you renew your Oregon DMV motorcycle license online?
The answer is yes. If you want to renew your motorcycle license, you can go to the OR DMV website, fill in the renewal DMV motorcycle form and wait about 30 days to receive a new one.
Moreover, there will be two more methods that you can use to get a new OR DMV motorcycle license. The old way is to go directly to the OR DMV office and then ask the staff to renew your license. However, to save time for both drivers and office staffs, they will send you an invitation form through your email, all you need to do is accept it.