RHODES ISLAND DMV PRACTICE TEST
A Rhodes Island driver’s license is a state-issued card that allows you lawfully operate a motor vehicle legally. The card will display your full name, date of birth, mailing address, signature, photo, and physical description. Keep in mind that you must have a DMV license whenever you drive a motor vehicle. To obtain a Rhodes Island DMV driver’s license, you are required to excel at knowledge and driving examinations which are administered by the state’s office only and are related to the rules of the road and driving skills.
1. What is the Rhode Island DMV driver’s license?
Rhode Island DMV driver’s license is a license card that allows you to drive a motor vehicle such as a car, light truck, or trolley-buses. Your basic information such as name, date of birth, portrait, and signature will appear on your driver’s license card. You can use it as an identity card and must show it to the police when being asked. To hold a DMV driver’s license, you must pass the RI DMV test.
2. How is the Rhode Island DMV test designed?
The RI DMV test consists of 2 parts, which are a knowledge test and a behind-the-wheel road test.
- Knowledge test: The knowledge test includes 25 multiple choice questions about road rules, traffic laws, and driving safety practices. Your task is to answer correctly at least 20 questions. Because all the content of the test will cover the RI DMV handbook, you must take some time to read and find some website to practice.
- Road test: You will be required to operate your motor vehicle and drive it safely. It will take you 20-60 minutes to complete your test
Notice for you: You have 3 tries. If you fail, you must wait and reapply for the Rhodes Island Test.
3. Should you take the Rhode Island DMV practice test?
Doing the practice brings you a lot of benefits. It’s a good way to escape from hours of reading the manual handbook. In addition, our practice tests are developed based on the RI Driver’s Handbook. Thus, you have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the format and structure of the real test. Importantly, everything is FREE for you!
Furthermore, you also can practice our application with a nice and easy-to-use interface, which can motivate you in the learning process. Install DMV Test Pro now, we are available on the App store and CH Play.
4. At what age can you own a Rhode Island DMV driver’s license?
In general, you can own a permit at 16 years old. However, you must complete a learner’s course for an RI DMV license and be under some restrictions:
- Night-time: 1am - 5am
- Passenger restriction: must be overlooked by your parents when driving
- These restrictions will be eased until you reach 18.
5. What are the Rhode Island DMV qualifications?
To make sure you can earn the RI DMV license smoothly, you should prepare yourself the qualifications below:
- Legal identity (Birth certificate, US passport, Residence card, Immigration documents)
- Social security number
- IR residence address ( A lease agreement, a school record, pay stub, an item delivered by postal service, etc.)
- Name change (if applicable)
6. How much does Rhode Island DMV cost?
Generally, you are required to pay for some checks including:
- Under 18 drivers: $11,50
- Instructional permit fee: $6,50
- Road test fee: $26,50
- Renew DMV license: $61,50
7. Can you do Rhode Island DMV in Spanish?
In brief, the answer is yes. You can choose between English, Spanish and Portuguese to do the test. You can ask the examiner for a foreign language test. However, it’s better if you can do the test in English because you will drive and live in the US for a long time.