TENNESSEE DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
A Tennessee motorcycle driver’s license is an official state-issued card that authorizes you to operate a motorcycle, motorized bicycle, moped, or any bicycle with an attached motor. Your full name, date of birth, mailing address, signature, photo, and a physical description will be displayed on the card. Remember that you must bring the card whenever you drive a motor vehicle to save yourself from violating traffic laws.
1. How can Tennessee DMV Motorcycle test be designed?
In general, the Tennessee DMV Motorcycle test consists of two parts: the written test and the skill or road test. In order to pass these tests, you must meet the score level below:
- Written test: The TN written test includes 30 questions about road regulations and safe driving. In addition, you need to get at least 80% correct questions, which is estimated as a 24/30 passing score.
- Skill test: You are required to perform your driving ability and how well you follow the rules.
Besides, the exam will be taken in any local driver’s license office in Tennessee. You can go to the TN DMV office and do the written test on the computer, your test result will appear right after you are finished.
2. Should you take the Tennessee DMV Motorcycle Practice test?
As previously stated, the written test will cover the whole content of the Handbook, thus preparation is required before taking the real test. Our major goal is to make your learning process go more smoothly. We designed a practice system and a comprehensive exam for you to get a concept of how the actual test looks. You may also create your own test to manage your time and select the best plan for passing the real test.
You may either practice here or download and install our app from Google Play and App Store. We guarantee that our DMV Practice Test simple and user-friendly interface will keep you motivated in your studies.
3. Can you apply for the Tennessee DMV Motorcycle license at 16?
Absolutely. The TN DMV Motorcycle license is open for motorcyclists over 16. However, if you are under 16, you can apply for a motorcycle learner permit and operate your vehicle under your parents’ control.
4. What are the requirements of the Tennessee DMV Motorcycle test?
Each state has its own requirements for a motorcycle license. In TN state, there is a difference that they have the motorcycle license only. You are not required to obtain a regular license before taking the motorcycle license, because you can achieve it following the motorcycle license in TN. In addition, the following list below is what you need:
- Learner’s Permit
- Proof of citizenship
- Proof of Identification such as Birth Certification, Passport
- Social Security Number
5. What if you fail the Tennessee DMV Motorcycle license test?
You have three attempts to do the TN written test in ninety days. If you fail the test within ninety days, you are allowed to retake it two more times. If you fail the test three times or wait more than ninety days to retake it, your application will be terminated, and you will have to start the procedure over. Obtaining the learner’s permit is not a tough task if you practice carefully at home. Our suggestion for you is to read the TN Handbook and take our FREE DMV Motorcycle practice to pass the test with flying colors.