VIRGINIA DMV PRACTICE TEST
1. What is a Virginia DMV driver’s license?
If you own a motor vehicle such as a family car or light truck, you need to obtain a Virginia DMV driver’s license. Basically, most VA citizens own this kind of DMV license. VA DMV driver’s license is a card that contains your personal information such as name, date of birth, signatures, and so on.
2. How many questions do you need to pass the Virginia DMV test?
To own the VA DMV driver’s license, you are required to take the Virginia DMV test. This test includes written and skill parts. There will be a lot of things that may appear in the written test such as VA road rules and traffic laws. Specifically, To pass the VA written test, you must complete 2 sections, each section consisting of 10 questions. You only can move to section 2 if you pass the 10 first correct questions. It sounds stressed and pressured, but you can do it by practicing every day.
3. What can you do to succeed in the Virginia DMV test?
Our suggestion is to practice regularly. We provided you with a compilation of 500+ questions and practice tests, which can help you increase your score on the actual test. In addition, to make sure you can pass the VA test, the question contents are taken from the VA DMV driver’s handbook. We categorized the practicing process into different practice tests to help you track it easily.
Furthermore, we developed the DMV Practice Test app function also. You can install or download it from Play Store or App store now. It’s totally FREE for you!!
4. What can you do to apply for the Virginia DMV driver’s license test?
To apply for the Virginia DMV test, you will be through steps, each step requires some qualifications that you must prepare for.
4.1. Provide the needed documents
All of the following paperwork must be brought with you:
- Legal status (Birth certificate, US passport, Residence card, Immigration documents)
- A number assigned by the Social Security Administration
- Residence address in the VA ( A lease agreement, a school record, pay stub, an item delivered by postal service, etc.)
- Change of name (if applicable)
- Vehicle registration proof from Virginia (if you are just moved to Texas and own a car)
- A filled-out application form
4.2. Pass the required tests
In a nutshell, you'll take three tests: a vision exam, a knowledge test, and a driving test.
- To pass the vision exam, you must have a score of at least 20/40.
- Knowledge/written test: As mentioned above, you are going to take 20 multiple choice questions and your task is to answer correctly in section 1.
- Driving test: This exam is intended to determine your ability to drive and obey traffic regulations. This exam will take around 20-60 minutes to complete.
5. How much does the Virginia DMV driver’s license cost?
Generally, you will be asked to pay for the following charges below:
- Driver’s license fee: $4 per year, your VA DMV license will expire in 8 years, so the total cost for it is $32
- Renewal: $32
- Real ID: $10
- Photos for Real ID: $10
6. What benefit can you take from the Virginia DMV Practice test?
According to a study, 30% of people fail their DMV written test on their first try? Thus, we suggest you take our Virginia DMV Practice Test. With huge questions raised in our easy-to-use website and app, we assure you that you will successfully pass the DMV test with a flying score.