FREE DMV Motorcycle practice tests
You can practice freely on our designed tests, with and without time-limit. In addition, you are able to customize your own test to develop your exam’s tactic.
That You Pass On Your First Try
WEST VIRGINIA DMV MOTORCYCLE PRACTICE TEST
1. Who is required to take the West Virginia DMV Motorcycle test?
It is a must for anyone who wants to be a motorcyclist in WV. In addition, you are only allowed to own a West Virginia DMV motorcycle permit/license when:
- At least 16 years and 3 months old: you can apply for a permit license
- At least 18 years old: you can apply for a full license
2. What is included in the West Virginia DMV Motorcycle test?
Before legally driving a motor vehicle in WA, you are required to take a West Virginia DMV motorcycle test, including a knowledge test and a road test.
- Knowledge test: In each state, the number of questions is different. Specifically, the WA DMV motorcycle knowledge test includes 25 multiple choice questions about traffic laws, road signs, and safe driving practices. All the content will be taken from the WA DMV operator manual handbook, thus, you must read the handbook carefully. The passing score is 19/25.
- Road test: You are required to bring your vehicle to take the test. The test will check your ability in driving vehicle safety and road rules understanding. Make sure you are well-prepared for it by doing some practice at home.
3. What advantage can you take from the West Virginia DMV motorcycle practice test?
Firstly, you can explore and practice our thousand questions and tests freely. Yes, it’s totally FREE. Besides, we developed all the practice test formats and content that are closely the same as the actual test, to help you increase your skill as well as your score.
You can practice here on our website now, or download it from the App Store or CH play, our free DMV Test Pro is waiting for you!
4. Do you need to pay for the West Virginia DMV motorcycle test?
The cost of a WA DMV motorcycle license will include all the categories below:
- Motorcycle registration fee: $16
- Personalized plates: $31
- Veterans plates: $26
- Vertical motorcycle plates: $41
- Lien recordation: $10
- Sales tax: 6% of the purchase price
5. What documents should you prepare for the West Virginia DMV motorcycle permit?
There is a list of needed documents that you should well-handled before taking the WV DMV motorcycle test:
- Proof of identity ( Identification card, a Birth certificate, or a Passport)
- Social Security card
- 2 proofs of residency
For the road test, you must bring the needed documents including:
- A valid permit
- Proof of vehicle insurance (the original valid insurance card)
- Proof of vehicle registration (the original valid registration card)
- The driver accompanying you to the test must show a valid driver's license
6. How can you renew your West Virginia DMV motorcycle license?
Because the WA DMV motorcycle license valid date is 5 years, thus, renewing it is a must if you still want to drive your motorcycle. There are 3 common ways to renew your license:
- Reply to the invite to renewal email
- Download a form and fill in it, then send it by mail to the WV DMV office
- Go to your DMV office and ask for an application form to renew your license